- Choose photos that give people a snapshot of what your activity will be like.
- Remember – people scroll through the activities quickly. If yours looks especially fun, they’re more likely to stop and take a look.
- Action photos of people enjoying your sport or activity are your best bet.
- If your class is location-specific, try to show people in the location where it will be offered (ex: if it’s yoga in the park, don’t show the inside of a yoga studio!).
Make sure you have participants’ permission before using a photo of them for your listing!
- Horizontal image
- Resolution minimum: 640 x 480 px
- Max 1MB
Do not use:
- Photos of sweaty, tired people after a session
- Your logo
- A photo with a watermark (that means you probably should have paid for it!)
- A poster that already has text on it
- A photo of a celebrity playing your sport