TIPS FOR SUCCESS
It needs to be descriptive, clear, and motivating!
In order to enable the users to understand clearly what your activity is all about and find your class easily when looking it up in the search bar, you want its name to:
- be as short as possible
- include the name of the sport
- indicate the age of children when relevant
You can mention
- A specific target audience (ex: Gymnastics for 3-6 yr olds)
- A specific level (ex: Tennis for beginners)
- A specific location that makes it special (ex: Yoga in La Fontaine park)
Things to avoid
- Do not include your name in the title (ex: Swimming with Coach Frank) unless you are very well-known, an expert with a reputation in your field, or a studio/gym that offers multiple classes with different teachers.
- DO NOT write in all caps (PLEASE!)
Only capitalize the first letter and proper names (ex: Djamboola fitness: an Afro-global dance workout).